Books can be borrowed during the opening hours. Journal volumes, different lexicons, handbooks and encyclopedias are exempt. However, they can be copied on site (0.10 € per copy).
Each book can only be borrowed once for eight weeks. Extensions are not possible.
Should you want to borrow a book from our archives, we kindly ask for your patience should delays arise.
Due to the current situation, the institute library is closed for the public. Please see our borrowing conditions for the digital semester.
Since Tuesday, May 12, 2019, it has been permitted again to borrow books from our library. Please note:
- Literature must first be requested via e-mail (wiwi-bibliothektu-clausthalde) or using our public space via TU-Chat/Rocketchat (#wiwibib).
- The Rocketchat is available: From Monday to Thursday from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Please use the sub-catalog to search for specific literature (link to the sub-catalog). Please always include the authors, title and the complete signature of the books in your inquiries.
- Do not just show up at the Institute!
- Access to the Institute library is not possible!
- Should your requested books be available for lending, you will be informed about how to get your books.
- Please also contact us for returns.
- Please also consider the digital literature of the university which can be accessed from the university network and via VPN (https://www.ub.tu-clausthal.de/en).
[As of April 26, 2021]
Access to the buildings of the Institute of Management and Economics is still restricted! Current information on this can be found on the Institute's homepage under News.
The inventories of the institute library can be found in this sub-catalog of the university library. Digital literature inventories can be found, among others, in the main catalog of the university library from the university network or via VPN.
Additional databases for literature research:
For the institute library the same terms and conditions apply as for the university library. The following fees are charged per item:
1st reminder EUR 2.00
2nd reminder EUR 5.00 (additionally)
3rd reminder EUR 10.00 (additionally)
Library of the Institute of Management and Economics
Phone.: +49 (5323) 72 - 7649 (Tue till Fri until 1 p.m.)
Phone.: +49 (5323) 72 - 7607 (Tue till Thu from 1 p.m., Mon)