Erasmus is the university-related component of the Socrates-program of the European Union. One of its aims is to promote the mobility of students, lecturers and doctoral candidates.
Please also have a look at the pages of the International Office.
Some advantages of studying abroad with ERASMUS compared to self-organized stays:
- No tuition fees have to be paid abroad.
- You do not have to take any language tests.
- The International Office assists students with the application process.
- The university at the place of study helps students to find accommodation or provides places in halls of residence.
- The university abroad often offers introductory and language courses for ERASMUS-students.
- The program is subsidized with a maximum of 200 €/month.