We offer courses, seminars, and final papers in various areas of production management and logistics.
You will find information and documentation on currently running courses in the lecture directory and on Stud.IP.
References to learning outcomes, content, and literature can be found on the homepage links of the individual courses. Further detailed information can be gathered from the module manuals compiled on the homepages of the study programs. Seminars in business economics are offered each summer semester and published on Stud.IP in January of the preceeding winter semester.
The chair offers the following courses every winter semester:
- Lecture and practice: Supply Chain Management (3 hours per week)
- Lecture and practice: Distribution Logistics (3 hours per week)
- Lecture and practice: Operational Planning of Energy Systems (3 hours per week)
The following lectures are offered every second winter semester, (alternately):
- Lecture and practice: Quality Assurance and Maintenance (3 hours per week)
- Lecture and practice: Modeling and Design of Logistics Systems (3 hours per week)
The following course is offered once every three winter semesters:
The chair offers the following courses every summer semester:
- Lecture and practice: Production Management (6 hours per week)
- Seminar: Business Economics (2 hours per week; e. g. on special topics in Operations Management)
The following courses are offered every second summer semester (alternately):